2012年4月16日 星期一

Beh Song!!!!

To the parents:

If you all can't accepted the education at the tuition center,
you all can just change the tuition center.

Because, I really don't know want how to teach your son or daughter.

If a teacher can't scold the students...
If a teacher can't speak in louder to the students...

Then...?

How about the students?
They will just bully us.

Because, they were not scared us anymore.
They have their parents to support them what things they'll do it!

Just punish them to do some writing...

Received a complain...

Just shout even i don't like...

Received a complain...

Hello!!! Come on...

I punish u to write is for your own good.
In the end, I want to mark your words,
Who i the most toilsome one?

I shout or scold you very loader,
In the end,
Who will sore throat?

Not your son!
Not your daughter!
Not you!

IS ME!!!

I really don't understand,
why I want to flare up to this...

I can just give you the answer...
I can just copy and paste the answer that you want...

You want like that you can just said to us,
I can 100% assort you!

It is easy to you and me!!!
No need to trouble aready...



@#&*$%@!@#$%&$#%*

沒有留言:

張貼留言